1. Introduce products to buyers through online chat tools, facilitate orders, and develop customers.
2. Responsible for the online sales of products, the development of major OEM customers and the maintenance of some old customers, and the reception and accompaniment of some visiting customers developed by themselves.
3. Have a certain amount of communication energy and be able to deal with customer requests in time
4. Cooperate with the team to complete other tasks assigned by the company
5. Work proactive (key requirements), studious, enthusiastic, passionate about work, teamwork, and hardworking. Use the customer resources provided by the boss for customer in-depth mining and development
6. Careful, patient, responsible, proficient in using Alibaba, like to chat with customers, and take the trouble
1. Responsible for planning the SEO structure of the website, optimizing various functions and services of the website, thinking about results, being result-oriented, increasing the traffic of the website through search engines, and completing the company's various KPI indicators, including the ranking of the website in the search engine, KPI indicators such as UV traffic, customer conversion volume, and website inclusion volume;
2. Responsible for the daily information collection, video editing and promotion of the company's official media platform;
3. Responsible for the planning and daily update and tracking maintenance of the company's media matrix promotion content, and compile media platform promotional materials and related product materials;
4. Understand the principles of search engine optimization SEO/SEM, and formulate optimization strategies based on the principles and characteristics, ranking rules and laws of major search engines such as Baidu, 360, Sogou, and Google;
5. Cooperate with department heads to be responsible for the data analysis and sorting of the company's official website (user demand analysis, website architecture design, website optimization and promotion, traffic analysis, etc.), and establish a company brand communication database.
1. Assist superiors to establish and improve the company's human resource system construction such as recruitment, training, and performance appraisal;
2. Implement the operational procedures of various practical human resources management and the implementation of various rules and regulations, and cooperate with other business departments;
3. Cooperate to carry out induction training and business training for new employees, implement training plans, and track and feedback on training effects;
4. Help establish employee relationships, coordinate the relationship between employees and management, and organize employee activities;
5. According to the company's requirements for performance management, formulate evaluation policies, organize and implement performance management, and supervise and control the performance evaluation process of various departments, solve problems in a timely manner, so that the performance evaluation system can be implemented, and performance will be continuously improved Management system
6. Complete other tasks assigned by department leaders.
1. Responsible for the development and operation of the company's cross-border e-commerce sales channels, the construction and training of the e-commerce channel team;
2. Responsible for leading the cross-border e-commerce team in the daily operation management of each online store, overall planning, and formulating short-term sales targets and mid-term operation plans;
3. According to the company's existing resources, optimize and manage the online sales channels to complete monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets;
4. Familiar with various online publicity and promotion methods, and be responsible for the planning of various marketing and promotion activities on the platform;
5. Regularly count sales data, adjust sales strategies in time, and make timely adjustments and suggestions based on various analyses;
6. Quickly study the situation of competitors and give relevant written reports;
7. Timely grasp the market trends and changes of cross-border e-commerce, and timely submit to the company a feasible plan suitable for market demand;
8. Develop a unified management system, norms and standard business processes for cross-border e-commerce channels; complete the company's sales targets for e-commerce channels.
1. Release of product information on the Alibaba platform, including entry of basic product information, product image editing, SEO keyword optimization, etc.
2. Responsible for daily monitoring and weekly analysis of Ali operating data and advertising: advertising costs, exposure, clicks, keyword data, etc., and continuously optimize the ranking of stores and products.
3. Responsible for Alibaba website promotion, participating in platform activities, using marketing tools in the system for promotion, and continuously improving click-through rate, conversion rate, and increasing the overall number of inquiries.
4. Responsible for the planning and execution of Alibaba activities, guiding the artists to implement the activities and monitoring the effect of the activities, and continue to optimize.