1. Responsible for the development and operation of the company's cross-border e-commerce sales channels, the construction and training of the e-commerce channel team;
2. Responsible for leading the cross-border e-commerce team in the daily operation management of each online store, overall planning, and formulating short-term sales targets and mid-term operation plans;
3. According to the company's existing resources, optimize and manage the online sales channels to complete monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets;
4. Familiar with various online publicity and promotion methods, and be responsible for the planning of various marketing and promotion activities on the platform;
5. Regularly count sales data, adjust sales strategies in time, and make timely adjustments and suggestions based on various analyses;
6. Quickly study the situation of competitors and give relevant written reports;
7. Timely grasp the market trends and changes of cross-border e-commerce, and timely submit to the company a feasible plan suitable for market demand;
8. Develop a unified management system, norms and standard business processes for cross-border e-commerce channels; complete the company's sales targets for e-commerce channels.
1. College degree or above, proficient in English, a second foreign language is preferred;
2. More than 5 years of cross-border e-commerce operation and sales experience, 3 years of experience in the same position is preferred, international trade, foreign trade/business English, marketing and other related majors are preferred;
3. Good marketing strategy and ability, strong data analysis ability;
4. Able to fully lead the operation team and operate e-commerce platform trade;
5. Have not less than 1 case of full operation;
6. Strong communication and coordination skills and team awareness;
7. Good at operation planning, risk assessment, able to independently plan and execute related promotion and marketing activities; proficient in various mainstream consumer electronics products, and have the ability to independently develop products.